How to Withdraw a K1 Visa Petition/K-1 Fiance(e) Visa (Easy Process)

A K-1 visa, also referred to as a fiance visa, that permits a foreign national fiancé/fiancée of a U.S. citizen to travel to the U.S. to marry the petitioning United States citizen sponsor within 90 days of admission to the country. Upon getting married in the United States, a K-1 Fiance(e) Visa holder becomes a permanent resident. If you would like to Withdraw a K1 Visa Petition that is in process, you may do so by contacting United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in writing. How to Withdraw a K1 Visa Petition clearly mentioned in below lines.

How to Withdraw a K1 Visa Petition
Cancel k1 visa, Address to cancel fiance visa, Canceling k1 petition, How to cancel a k-1 visa application, How to cancel my k1 visa

How to Withdraw a K1 Visa Petition

Write a letter addressed to the USCIS Service Center processing your K-1 visa petition requesting to cancel your K-1 visa petition.

What information you should include in the letter:

  • Your name
  • Your fiance’s name
  • Your receipt/case number
  • Your address and phone number
  • Statement of why you are canceling the K1
  • Sign the letter

Example Statement:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am requesting that the K-1 Fiance(e) Visa application for the above name beneficiary be canceled effective today. 

My fiancé and I are no longer together because we are not compatible. This was a mutual decision and we have chosen to go our separate ways.

Please send me confirmation that this K-1 Fiance(e) Visa application has been canceled in writing.

Thank you,

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.