In this article you will know about the importance XENDER and it can be downloaded for PC. If you don’t have any pen drive to share your files but you want your files to be shared, then this XENDER is useful for sharing files. XENDER is a simple free file sharing application designed for android. XENDER is the world’s leading application to send, transfer and receive files. XENDER can transfer large files with high speed. But this app should be installed on both devices i.e. on sender side and receiver side.
Presently XENDER PC Version is not available, as it is designed for smartphones. To be frank there is no official XENDER PC version, but don’t get upset you can install the XENDER app using Blue Stacks etc.
Using XENDER you can send MBS of audio files, video songs, photos, documents etc. You can share files between multiple devices simultaneously using XENDER app.
About XENDER APP
|Name of the App||XENDER|
|Release Date||February 15,2017|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10|
|Languages||Multiple Languages (22 Different Languages)|
Features of XENDER App
- Xender allows the users to transfer the file from one device to another device without using any external cables or Internet connection. It uses the Wi-Fi of your device to send the data wirelessly.
- With Xender on PC, you can share any data at high speed without losing the quality of the file.
- The best thing about Xender is that the application is available for free and you can access at no cost.
- The Xender App provides a faster user interface which is very easy to understand.
- It supports the sharing or transferring all files including documents, audios, videos, images, contacts, apk files, zip files and much more.
- Xender for PC supports nearly 22 different languages. Hence there will be no barrier of language in using Xender.
- The Group Sharing feature will help you to share files with five devices simultaneously.
- Xender PC also supports sharing files one platform to other platforms.
- Sharing files through the Xender Application is 200 times faster than the normal Bluetooth technology.
- Xender is available for all types of platforms like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Microsoft, Tizen, etc.
- The user-friendly UI of Xender makes it easy to understand its features, and it also makes it easier to use.
- It also maintains the history of files that you have sent or received. Hence you can check the information about the data whenever you want.
- The Xender for PC will alerts you with the notification about the latest updates.
- “Phone Replicate” is an exciting feature in Xender and it will allow you to import the data from other mobiles.
XENDER App Download For PC
You can download XENDER App for PC using 3 methods .They are
- XENDER App for PC Using BlueStacks
- XENDER App for PC Using Andyroid
- XENDER App for PC using XENDER Web
Procedure to Download XENDER App for PC – Using Blue Stacks
To download XENDER App on PC, users must download BlueStacks Emulator on their PCS or Laptop. Once the BlueStacks is installed on PC, just follow the below steps
- Open BlueStacks Emulator and connect your Google Account.
- From the main page, search for the XENDER App and the search results will be displayed on the screen.
- Then click on the XENDER App and install to download on your Windows PC.
- The XENDER for PC will get downloaded on your PC and you can transfer files.
Procedure to download XENDER App for PC – Using Andyroid Emulator
To download XENDER App on PC, users must download Andyroid Emulator on their PCS or Laptop. Once the Andyroid is installed on PC, just follow the below steps
- Open Andyroid Emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- Connect your Google Account to the Andyroid Emulator
- From the main page, search for the Xender App using the Search Box.
- From the Results shown, click on the official XENDER app and Click on Install XENDER on PC.
- XENDER for PC will get downloaded on your PC.
Procedure to Download XENDER App for PC – Using XENDER Web
XENDER Web is the latest feature and it will help you to connect your mobile device to Windows PC or Laptop.
- Firstly you must have their Android app in your smartphone.
- Once you have downloaded the application, go to settings from the menu and then chose “Connect to PC”.
- Then you will be prompted to scan the QR code via your smartphone camera, just scan it on Xender web main page.
- While opening the app at the first time, it will ask you to create a profile. Enter your basic details and Tap “Next“
- From the homepage of the app, you will have some options to choose from. Since our main purpose is to send or receive files, tap on “Connect Phone.” It will allow you to connect with other devices.
- Then you will be displayed with the screen notifying whether you want to create a sharing group or you want to join one. Tapping on “Create Group” will let you create a sharing group.
- The sharing link will be created on your device, and it will be displayed on your screen.
- Then launch the Xender app on another device that you want to send the file from. It will display the sharing link that you created on the first device.
- Then select the file that you wish to send and shake your device. Then the file will be sent instantly to the connected device.
Hope this article will be useful for downloading the XENDER App for PC or Laptop.
ENJOY SHARING FILES