Indian Government Issued the Aadhaar Card to every individual resident of India. Aadhar is a unique Identification 12-digit number. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI), is responsible for managing Aadhaar numbers and Aadhaar identification card.
This article is especially for users who are looking for Update Aadhaar Card or Change Aadhaar Card Details like Name, Address, Mobile Number, Gender, Location, Date Birth, etc via online mode.
Along with update Aadhar, we provide How to Download E-aadhar Card Online? Duplicate Aadhar Card, Print PVC Plastic Card Online, Check Aadhaar card status, etc for fresh applicants.
You need to visit the UIDAI website to Change/Update Aadhaar Card Details. Here is the Procedure for updating aadhaar details in online mode.
How to Update Aadhar Card?
If you want to update your current details through online you can easily do that by following process.
- Go to Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal link i.e. https://portal.uidai.gov.in/updatePortal/login.action
- On official web page, you can see field asking for your mobile number.
- Then enter your mobile no. and the click on “Send OTP”.
- You will receive One Time Password on your mobile.
- Keep it that OTP is only valid 15 minutes time period only.
- After receiving One Time Password, enter the OTP in the required field
- Click on “Login”.
- Now you will see different fields on your screen, mark the fields you want to update
- Then click on Submit Button
- Enter new data in selected fields and then click on “Submit Update Request” button
- Now, you will be asked to check the modified data and see if they are correct or not.
- If correct then click on “Confirm” button and then “Proceed”.
- If not correct, you want to go modify button
- Upload all scanned documents so that verification can be done to the change your aadhaar card details
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now you will be directed to “Update Request Complete” Successfully.
- Your Update Request Number (URN) displayed on your screen.
- Keep it safely with you for track the status of your Updated Aadhaar Card
- Click on the “Logout” button
Documents Required for Update Aadhar Card
- Ration Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID.
- Photo Credit Card.
- Photo Bank ATM Card.
- Address Card that has name and photo issued by the Department of Posts.
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Govt or Administrators.
- Marriage Certificate/Proof of Marriage document that has been issued by the Registrar.
- Proof of Address (PoA) – The document must contain your name and address.
- Water Bill/Electricity Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Signed Letter that has Photo from the Bank on a letterhead.
- Insurance Policy.