If you want to Download Latest Version of RPCS3 0.0.15, then you have come to the right place, through this post, we are going to tell you what is RPCS3 and how you can RPCS3 2021 download Latest Version 0.0.15 very easily.
RPCS3 is a PS3 emulator that will help you play PS3 games on your your Windows PC. RPCS3 is an experimental open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. It uses the GNU General Public License Version 2. In only around ten minutes you’ll be able to set up this emulator and run all kinds of titles from the extensive PS3 catalog.
RPCS3 Technical Specifications:
|File size:||18.77 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7|
|Author:||DH and Hykem|
|Latest Update||Mar 2nd, 2021|
How To Download and Install RPCS3 on Windows 10
- This step-by-step guide will assist you in downloading and installing RPCS3 on windows 10.
- Download PS3 Emulator (PlayStation 3 Emulator) setup file from the below download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click “Yes”
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
- RPCS3 Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- RPCS3 Latest Version
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
How to Use RPCS3 Emulator PC
Here we are providing steps to how to download the RPCS3 Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator and how to use the emulator to play PS3 game on your PC.
- First, download RPCS3 emulator for your PC to run PS3 games on your computer.
- Now extract the downloaded file on your computer desktop.
- Double click to run RPCS3 emulator.
- Configure RPCS3 settings like graphics, controls, audio etc. according to your hardware.
- Go to File> Select game.
- Select your PS3 game ISO and insert image.
- Click on the select button and run and enjoy the RPCS3 game.
How To Uninstall RPCS3 App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- However your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “RPCS3” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Then, your Windows OS is clean from RPCS3 app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the RPCS3 app
- For any apps you do not want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your Computer. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the emulator you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing RPCS3 from Windows Store
- Right click on the RPCS3 Emulator and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Older Versions of YouTube
0.0.14-11683 Feb 3rd, 2021
0.0.14-11566 Jan 13th, 2021
0.0.13-11497 Dec 30th, 2020
0.0.13-11409 Dec 16th, 2020
0.0.13-11336 Dec 2nd, 2020
0.0.13-11319 Nov 25th, 2020
RPCS3 Alternative Apps for Windows
- Technic Launcher App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
Hope this article will help you to download ESX PS3 Emulator for PC. Enjoy your game through this Emulator.