Crypto Currency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. In this posting you can find the top richest people in Crypto Currency.
List of Richest People in Crypto Currency
|Person Name||Designation||Net Worth|
|Anthony Di Iorio||Cofounder, Ethereum and Founder, Jaxx and Decentral||$750 million – $1 billion|
|Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss||Cofounders, Winklevoss Capital||$900 million – $1.1 billion each|
|Brian Armstrong||CEO, Coinbase||$900 million – $1 billion|
|Michael Novogratz||CEO, Galaxy Digital||$700 million – $1 billion|
|Brock Pierce||Chairman Bitcoin Foundation and Advisor, Block.One||$700 million – $1 billion|
|Matthew Mellon||Bitcoin Foundation and Advisor||$900 million – $1 billion|
|Matthew Roszak||Cofounder, BloQ and Founder, Tally Capital||$900 million – $1 billion|
|Chris Larsen||Cofounder, Ripple||$7.5 billion – $8.billion|
|Changpeng “CZ’ Zhao||CEO, Binance||$1.1 billion – $2 billion|
|Joseph Lubin||Cofounder, Ethereum and Founder, Consensys||$1 billion – $5 billion|
1. Anthony Di Iorio, co-founder, Ethereum – $1 billion
- In Ethereum network Di Iorio was an early investor in the hugely successful.
- He always, aiming to get in early on newer coins, including VeChain and Qtum. since diversified his crypto profits
2. Cameron & Tyler Winkle voss, investors – $1.1 billion
- These are twin brothers achieved the best in their career by investing in Bit Coin in 2012.
- Their efforts in their business keep them in $1billion dollar heights.
- And now the both twin brothers are operating New York Crypto exchange Gemini.
3. Brian Armstrong, CEO Coin base – $1 billion
- Coin Base CEO done his best job in creating user-friendly portal between the fiat and crypto realms.
- He has reached 600milion dollars annual revenue last year.
4. Michael Novogratz, CEO Galaxy Digital – $1 billion
- Though Michael Novogratz faced huge losses in 2008 financial crisis, His investments and trading in the crypto space led to a huge rebound in wealth.
- Now working on Galaxy Digital, a crypto bank operating in Canada.
5. Brock Pierce, Chairman, Bit coin Foundation – $1 billion
- Brock Pierce was an early investor in crypto currencies.
- Includes Master coin and Ethereal.
- Pierce has made public plans to donate 1 billion dollar to DAO(Decentralized Autonomous Organization).
6. Matthew Mellon, investor – $1 billion
- Matthew Mellon chose ripple the reason for that is Crypto is scary and dark.
- Its anti-America….I am pro-America, pro-business and pro-bank. That’s why I went with Ripple” these are lines by Matthew.
- Forbes reports, ear marking Mellon as one of the players here for solely for financial and not ideological reasons.
7. Matthew Roszak, co-founder, Bloq – $1 billion
- Roszak made some mistakes off his early stage of his career in Bit Coin and ICO investments, in 2011.
- He has next up fund that has launched over twenty projects in Tally Capital a block chain start-, including exchanges Coin base and Kraken.
8. Chris Larsen, co-founder, Ripple – $8 billion
- Chris Larsen weighs in at a mark of $7.5-8b.
- This mark is due to his personal holdings of 5.2 billion XRP.
- Larsen is a former CEO and now executive chairman he has profited highly from the project that brought block chain tech to the banking system.
- These all are according to forbes.
9. Changpeng Zhao, CEO, Binance – $2 billion
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO of world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance, is in 3rd
- Zhao an estimated $1.1-2 billion. With over 6 million users the platform has netted
10. Joseph Lubin, co-founder, Ethereum – $5 billion
- Joseph Lubin is co-founder of Ethereum and also a founder of Consensys.
- Both the platforms are succeeded well and he has launched the Toronto native from his Goldman Sachs roots to even greater wealth.
- 1 List of Richest People in Crypto Currency
- 1.1 1. Anthony Di Iorio, co-founder, Ethereum – $1 billion
- 1.2 2. Cameron & Tyler Winkle voss, investors – $1.1 billion
- 1.3 3. Brian Armstrong, CEO Coin base – $1 billion
- 1.4 4. Michael Novogratz, CEO Galaxy Digital – $1 billion
- 1.5 5. Brock Pierce, Chairman, Bit coin Foundation – $1 billion
- 1.6 6. Matthew Mellon, investor – $1 billion
- 1.7 7. Matthew Roszak, co-founder, Bloq – $1 billion
- 1.8 8. Chris Larsen, co-founder, Ripple – $8 billion
- 1.9 9. Changpeng Zhao, CEO, Binance – $2 billion
- 1.10 10. Joseph Lubin, co-founder, Ethereum – $5 billion