Good News for PUBG Game Lovers..!!! PUBG New State game has been announced and pre-registrations are open on the Google Play Store. PUBG New State release date is yet to be revealed by Krafton, Inc. The interested players should complete their pre-registration process by the following below steps.
About PUBG New State APK
PUBG New State release has been officially announced by PUBG Studio and KRAFTON, Inc. The new battle royale game is the successor to the extremely popular PUBG Mobile and will be available for Android, iOS users. The game has new maps, weapons, vehicles, characters, and a lot.
Important Highlight: There is no clarity on PUBG New State’s arrival in India because of the PUBG Mobile ban.
PUBG New State APK file details:
|App Name||PUBG New State APK|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||KRAFTON, Inc|
|Updated||January 18, 2021|
|APK Version||Varies with device|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Varies with device|
|APK File Size||Varies with device|
PUBG New State Registration Process | How to Register Online, Download
Here we had given simple steps to download the PUBG New State Mobile online from the Google Play Store.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android Mobile/ Apple iOS Mobile.
- Search for the PUBG: New State in the Search Box.
- Click on the install button under the app.
Pre Registration Process (Direct Link) for Android on Play Store (apk) & Apple iOS
- Recollect the pre-registration link is available in countries other than India at present.
- After clicking on the button, it will prompt a dialogue box that will ask the user to confirm registration.
- Then, users should click on the ok Button.
- An additional option will ask the users to choose whether they want to install the PUBG Game when available.
- If you agree, you can click on the “Install when available” button. Otherwise, you will be notified when it is available.
Note: The process is same for Apple iOS Mobile, and the applicants should follow the similar procedure. Also the link is not available in India at present due to the ban of Chinese Apps.