Mercari, Your Marketplace is a mobile app for iOS and Android users. The Japanese company was founded with the idea of creating a mobile marketplace for buyers and sellers. Mercari is a free app that is available in the Google play store and App Store. Around 45+ million people have downloaded the app and over 100,000 new items are added a day.
About Mercari: Your Marketplace
|App by||Mercari, Inc|
|Android OS Version||Varies with device|
|App Apk Size||Varies with device|
Mercari is a growing site for both the U.S. and Japan. New, used, and handmade items are also sold on Mercari, Your Marketplace App. This app is very good for finding your new favorite thing.
Mercari offers an online marketplace for individuals to trade used items primarily through a smartphone app. Shop from 1000+ of popular brands: Nike, Apple, Nintendo, Rae Dunn, Funko, and many much more.
It’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone using Google play store. We are also provide direct download link with hight speed download.
If you want to download/install Mercari: Your Marketplace app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install by using below provided steps and run it using popular android emulators.
Steps To Download and install Mercari: Your Marketplace on your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Step 1: Download any of the Android Emulator on your computer – Download link
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded .exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the emulator app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-click on the icon to open it.
- Step 4: Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install – Mercari: and click on it and start using the application.
How To Uninstall Mercari App from PC
- However your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your PC
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add (or) Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Mercari” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Mercari app.
Have you used Mercari: Your Marketplace app? Let us know about your experience in the comments!