Hi guys… welcome to our website. Are you a mac User? Do you want to get emojis on your mac? If you are looking how to get emojis on your mac then follow this article. Here in this article we are providing you some cool steps how to get emojis on your mac device.
Accessing and using the Character Viewer
You can get emojis on your mac by using character viewer. By using this character viewer you can get emojis on your mac application, email and messaging service. Character viewer is a built-in emojis tool available for mac users. The character viewer is a small window of emojis which is built-in latest MacOS. Using this character viewer on Mac is very easy and you can use it on any application of your mac device. There are some simple steps where you can get emojis on your mac.
Features of Character Viewer
- Open the character viewer: In a document, select Edit>> Emoji & Symbols, or press Control-Command-Space.
- You can expand or collapse the character viewer by clicking the expand or collapse button, which is present in the upper-right corner of the viewer. If you don’t see a character or symbol, search for it by the Unicode name or code.
- To insert a character or symbol in a document place the insertion point in the document where you want to get the emoji, then click on the emoji in the viewer. You can add multiple characters at one time.
- You can make any of the character or symbol as your favorite. To make any symbol favorite: Expand the viewer, select an item, and click add to favorites.
- You can customize emojis in the character viewer, to do this click on action pop-up menu. Here you can make the symbols larger so that you can easily use them. To change the categories shown in the viewer, select customize list> select or deselect categories, and tap done.
Steps to Get Emojis on Your mac
Here we are providing some easy steps which help you to get emojis on your macOS.
- First place the cursor in any text field where you want to insert an emoji, like posting a tweet for example.
- Press the Command and Control keys on your keyboard. Then press the space bar. By doing this will launch the characters palette.
- Now click on the Emoji icon in the sidebar on the left side of the Character window.
- Double-tap on whichever emoji you want to use and it’ll be inserted where you left your cursor.
- When you’re done, click on the red close window button in the upper left corner of the Characters palette to make it disappear.
Mac with Touch Bars
If you are a new mac book user which includes a touch bar, then you have additional emoji options. The touch bar of the mac offer an emoji icon where you can use them in text-friendly apps like messages, mails etc. touch the emoji symbol and it will pop up a mini version of character viewer on the touch bar. When you open emoji on any of our mac apps then it will show you the favorite emojis which are frequently used by you. This method consumes less time and it is very helpful to you.
Limitations of Character Viewer
Character viewer is very useful in cases of where emoji is not available on any app, or when you are switching between different apps/conversations and want the same emojis for everything. There are still some examples where you will not able to use them, they are
- Older software or apps which don’t support many mac functions.
- Search fields where text boxes don’t supports much formatting.
- Browser’s that are not compatible with character viewer.
So, this is all about how to get emojis on your mac using character viewer. If you have any questions regarding this post, please do comment below, we will reach you as soon as. Follow our site @ www.dreamaim.com for more regular updates.