“Dream Organizations to Work for” 2020-21 | Tips for Getting Hired By Your Dream Company

Dream Companies

What are Dream Organisations?: In this dynamic business world, there are some business organisations who are regularly out coming there performance. These organisations are worldwide well-known for their goods and services. Among them, we have chosen the ‘Dream Organisations to Work for” 2020-21, Google Inc as the topic to present a report on.

Why Google is Dream Organization?

We all know, Google is one of the Dream Organisations in my opinion. Let us take a quick look at all the aspects which makes Google as a choice of a Dream Companies.

According to Wikipedia

“Google is a United States-headquartered, a multinational corporation specialising in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, hardware and software.”

google-companyGoogle is an innovative and important change agent of this fast stepped 21st century. Google is a company which made the lives of millions easy, fast, and cool. Google managed to change the lives of millions by building great products and offering great services. Some of them are:

  1. Search Engine
  2. Gmail & TVF Inbox Office
  3. Google AdSense & Google AdWords
  4. Orkut/Google Plus/Hangouts/Blogger
  5. Google Maps
  6. Google News
  7. Google Earth
  8. Google Reader
  9. YouTube
  10. Picasa
  11. FeedBurner
  12. Android (operating system)
  13. Google Chrome
  14. Google Docs and Drive
  15. Google Glass
  16. Google Analytics (product)

The below graph represents the market share of the various mobile operating system.


Sources of revenue and Profitability 95% of revenue comes from advertisement. And the rest 5% of revenue comes from other sources.

About Dream Companies

According to me

“Dream Companies means where we can implement our ideas and bring a change, where we have a freedom to think and freedom to implement our thoughts”.

In General, Dream Companies means any company which gives the satisfaction of work, opportunity to grow from an organisational point of view aswell as a personal point of view and from the monitary point of view.

What Does Your Dream Organization Look Like?

Happy employees = Happier results = Happy Customer

To me, a dream company is the one which
1. Makes use of corporate asset
2. The quality of management.
3. Financial soundness
4. The quality of goods and services.
5. Ability to attract, develop and retain talent
6. Capacity to innovate
7. Quality of marketing
9. Community and environment responsibility

THE TOP 10 “Dream Organisations to Work for”

  1. Google
  2. Wegmans Food Markets
  3. The Boston Consulting Group
  4. Baird
  5. Edward Jones
  6. Genentech
  7. Ultimate Software
  8. Salesforce
  9. Acuity
  10. Quicken Loans


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here