Deep Dark Web Sites 2017 – Wiki, Links, Browser, Web Search Engine, Websites, eBook, How to Access the Deep Web Websites, etc

Deep Web : Here we discussed the Scare stories about the ‘ Deep Dark Web ‘ and how to access it. The Deep Web is indistinguishable web, or hidden web are parts of the World Wide Web (WWW) whose contents are not indexed by standard search engines for any kind of reason. The dark web forms a small part of the deep web. The Dark Web is home to incognito hosted websites that deal largely in illegal activities.

Deep Dark Web
DeepWebDiagram

What is the Deep Web?

There are 18 scare stories about the Deep Web. The deep web consists of hidden websites or invisible websites that you need a special browser and a direct link to access. The Deep Web means where search engines have not indexed the information.

When you use most search engines, you are just scratching the surface of the WWW (World Wide Web). More than 96% of the World Wide Web is hidden beneath the surface as the Deep Dark Web. Remaining 4% of web content is available via search engines.

The simple meaning of Deep Web refers to anything on the web that cannot be creating using a search engine. It means everything behind a paywall and that is protected by password or something that is vigorously produced on the wing and does not have a permanent URL.

Actually every day everybody access the Deep Web habitually. The emails in your Gmail account, your online bank statements, your office intranet, direct messages in Twitter, Instagram, photos you have uploaded to Facebook Whatsapp and marked as private. All these are comes under deep web.

The Deep Dark Web places, where you can do any unlawful activity, which does not allow in normal web world. If you are exploring the deep web then don’t use your personal information. You can buy and sell any type of pirated software, games and music and all things which are not legal. Our suggestion is to buy anything using Bitcoins.

The opposite of the Deep Web is the Surface Web called www (world wide web), which is all the content you will can find through a Google search, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

How to Access the Deep Dark Web?

The main application for accessing the dark web is Tor Browser (Tor Means- The Onion Router) it indicates the layers of security that work to hide a user’s location, and the browser enables you to access hidden web sites with the .onion domain suffix.

Tor-Browser
TorDaiagram

The dark web accounts for only 3% to 6%of Tor traffic, with the immense majority of users choosing to use Tor for privacy reasons.

The Tor Browser provide you very secure place and it can be able to work on all type internet protocol like HTTP, Https, FTP, gopher and etc.

Steps to access the deep web? / How to access .onion sites?

Step 1: Download Tor Browser into your computer from https://www.torproject.org/

Step 2: If you have Tor bundle download copy, now time for the installation process. Go to download directory and run your Tor bundle.

Step 3: Double click on software execution file and then your installation wizard is running, now you will get installation language option

Step 4: In the next wizard, you will get installation directory option, now you can install your Tor Browser anywhere into your PC.

Step 5: After completing your previous step, then your final installation process will be start

Step 6: Now you got final window i.e. Completing the Tor Browser Setup wizard

Step 7: Click Finish to close the Wizard

Step 8: Then you have successfully installed Tor Browser into your computer.

How to Uninstall Tor Browser from Your Windows PC

Click Start button and Select Control panel.

In the control panel window select “Uninstall a Program” option.

That program will show all the software’s installed in your windows computer.

Then, Select the Tor Browser from the programs list and click Uninstall.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.