Do you want to know how much is criminal lawyer salary in California? Looking for info on criminal lawyer salary in California? Check out this piece to get info on criminal lawyer salary in California.
The criminal lawyers play an important role in courts. There are many duties and responsibilities of criminal lawyers. The criminal lawyers defend and prosecute people who have been charged with crimes by government. The criminal law is different from civil law. The criminal lawyer comes under government employees and they will be paid with a good handsome salary.
Job Description of Criminal Lawyer
There is a huge demand for criminal lawyers in California. This job role is on demand because of highest paid salary and best role in society. The criminal lawyer represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings. There are many duties of criminal lawyers which include draw up legal documents, manage and advise clients on legal transactions and many more. The criminal lawyer can specialize in single area or they can practice broadly in many areas.
Highest Level of Education for Criminal Lawyer
- The candidates of less than high school has 0% majority for criminal lawyers.
- The candidates of high school has 17% majority for criminal lawyers.
- The candidates of Associate has 0% majority for criminal lawyers.
- The candidates of Bachelor has 17% majority for criminal lawyers.
- The candidates of Master has 33% majority for criminal lawyers.
- The candidates of doctorate has 33% majority for criminal lawyers.
List of Top 10 Criminal Lawyer Related Jobs and Salaries in California
|Job Role||Average Salary|
|Assistant District Attorney||$160,000|
|Criminal Defense Attorney||$123,000|
|Criminal Appellate Attorney||$160,000|
|Federal Criminal Defense Attorney||$162,000|
|Criminal Justice Attorney||$84,000|
|Criminal Litigation Attorney||$160,000|
|Deputy County Attorney Criminal||$161,000|
|Criminal Prosecutor Attorney||$161,000|
|Federal Criminal Law Attorney||$161,000|
Criminal Lawyer Salary in California
- The salaries of Criminal lawyer in California ranges from $24,920 to $372,860.
- The average criminal lawyer salary in California is $137,587.
- The median salary of criminal lawyer is $89,581.
- The salary for criminal lawyer in California for entry level is $95,599.
- The salary for criminal lawyer in California for senior level is $171,184.
Criminal Lawyer Jobs and Salaries by Cities of California
- Los Angeles, California – $163,000
- San Diego, California – $128,000
- San Jose, California – $190,000
- San Francisco, California – $163,000
- Fresno, California – $114,000
This is all about Criminal Lawyer salary in California. If you have any suggestions regarding this post, please do comment in below comment section, we will update as soon as possible. Stay tunes with our site for recent updates. Visit our site team @ www.dreamaim.com