Antivirus software is life-threatening for all PCs and it detects, and then prevents, disarms or removes malicious programs or malware, often referred to as ‘viruses’. Without it, you risk losing your personal information, your files, etc. But Antivirus doesn’t offer a perfect solution to the problem of malware, but it is a critical first step to securing your PC or laptop. Without security software installed, your Windows PC or laptop is weak to viruses, malware and ransomware. To help prevent viruses communicate a disease to your PC you must install antivirus, and then regularly update your antivirus software. All the antivirus software reviewed here will update habitually.
List of Top 20 Antivirus for Windows 10, 8, 7
Antiviruses, free/paid keep you from executing malicious code on your Computer. They should actually be called “anti-malware”, since viruses have practically disappeared and replaced by Trojan horses, spywares, worms, ransomwares, rootkits, adwares, bots, banking trojans, bitcoin miners, keyloggers, rogues, browser hijackers (BHOs), droppers, downloaders, RATs, exploits, etc. So, prefer calling them “malware”, or “malicious code” instead of “viruses”.
Most antivirus makers have 3 or 4 tiers of Windows products, with each price bump adding extra features, such as parental controls or cloud backups.
Here we have conveyed along a free antivirus software list that features many free PC protection solutions to help you out. We have valued these best free antivirus software and their most useful and harmful features. Just in case you are willing to take a look at latest list, here is the top 20 antivirus software list.
We ranked the top antivirus software based on the independent lab tests, performance, system usage, features etc.
- AhnLab for Windows 7 of AV-TEST,
- Trend Micro Antivirus Plus Security gives you essential online security and privacy
- Kaspersky Lab Internet Security
- F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC is endpoint security software designed to protect Windows-based computer.
- RISING Antivirus software protects your PC against all types of viruses, Trojans, Worms, Rootkits and other malicious programs
- Avast Antivirus software products include free and proprietary cross-platform versions that provide computer security, browser security, antivirus software, firewall, anti-phishing, anti-spyware and anti-spam among other services
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus protects against even the most dangerous e-
threats without affecting your system’s speed
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus protected the highest level while you work online, social network, download files, play online games or exchange data via removable media.
- Norton Antivirus software provides award-winning antivirus and security software for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices
- K7 Computing is world’s popular and most awarded anti-virus suite that can detect and remove all types of spyware and viruses on your computer
- Panda Antivirus Pro works on multiple Windows operating systems.
- BullGuard Antivirus Protection Software is a leading and award-winning protection suite
- CA Anti-Virus provides comprehensive protection against viruses, worms & Trojan horse programs that can destroy the information you value most: photos, documents, music, etc.
- Webroot’s SecureAnywhere Antivirus protects your system against all types of malware threats
- PC Tools AntiVirus provides basic antivirus and antispyware protection for Windows PC.
- Quick Heal Antivirus offers a wide range of antivirus products for Home Users that protects your PC from viruses, spywares, malwares.
- G DATA Antivirus reliably protects against viruses & malware attacks when you are emailing, shopping and banking, etc.
- McAfee Antivirus Software solutions deliver complete virus protection and internet security.
- AVG Antivirus is an antimalware security suite that includes an active file, email scanner, plus Web browsing protection.
- Microsoft Security Essentials Antivirus provides spyware, malicious software, and virus protection.
What is the Best Antivirus Software for Windows 10?
The most important aspect of any computer security program is how well it protects your computer. However, we can list a few of Antivirus Software, and you can choose what works best for your situation.
If you want the absolute best protection for PC: The best antivirus software is Kaspersky is consistently ranked at the top of various antivirus tests.
If you want the best free protection: The best free option is Avira Free Antivirus and it offers the best balance between protection and non-intrusiveness.
If you want the least intrusive free protection: Select the Windows Defender is a decent option.
For Antivirus Software download process please watch our next article. To Bookmark our site press ctrl+d.